Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Sr. SAP Supply Chain Manager .
Title: Sr. SAP Supply Chain Manager
Locations: El Segundo, CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MA - Boston, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX – Houston
Duration: Full Time
- As a Technology Consulting Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas and provides expert advice regarding their application and functional expertise.
- Create and distribute reusable Solution Platform sales and delivery content to ensure scalability of solution area and group
- Provide points of view on the Solution Platform and vendor marketplace
- Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME and assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities
- Help lead and contribute to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects
- Help support vendor relationship for Solution Platform sales and delivery
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
- Ensure SAP Supply Chain standards across project teams
- Analyze data, situations and key variables in-depth
- Draw on your SAP skills and judgement to resolve complex problems
- Adapt existing methods to develop more effective alternatives
- Set goals that support strategic project direction
- Collaborate closely with colleagues, managers and client stakeholders
- Identify best methods and procedures for new projects
- Independently make decisions that will impact your team
- Manage project teams and assignments at a client or within Accenture.
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on site with clients
- 10 years of SAP APO and/or IBP implementation experience At least 3 full life-cycle implementations
- Experience with Supply Chain planning processes S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning
- Experience with Logistics Planning and Production Planning
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Project Management
- Prior client-facing consulting experience is required
- Client-facing skills in partnering to scope and drive successful SAP Supply Chain delivery
- Business development experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Ability to generate and publish SAP Supply Chain-related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
- Agile - experience and certification
- SAP solution sales experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: vwaghmare at rate matrixonweb.com))