Genesis10 has an immediate contract-to-hire or direct hire position available for a Sr SDET Engineer with our client in Minneapolis, MN.
Client is the premier software provider of intelligent procedure documentation and coding solutions improving clinical productivity and reimbursement, equipping physicians and administrators with evidence-based clinical decision support solutions to optimize order sets and care plans and providing evidence-based content for structured clinical documentation and coding embedded within the EHR. Job Summary:
The right candidate has expertise driving test automation frameworks for SaaS products, including non-functional testing (e.g. performance, security, scalability). This Senior SDET will provide technical leadership, exhibit creativity around catalyzing test efficiencies and proactively mitigate technical risks. Duties & Responsibilities:
Learn, understand and leverage cutting edge technologies and tools to drive testing efficiencies
- Proactively research industry trends and best practices and apply them where applicable
- Build new and leverage existing automation frameworks, platforms and patterns to decrease lead time
- Ensure quality throughout the CI/CD pipeline
- Provide effectual code review feedback to Development and QA team members
- Collaborate with QA Analysts, Developers and Operations to ensure all aspects of the system have proper testing coverage, reliability, performance and quality
- Actively participate in agile activities including daily stand ups, estimation, and backlog grooming
- Champion quality throughout the development process
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of IT experience
- 4+ years of automation or development experience
- Hands-on experience in developing in-house test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience developing and testing complex cloud solutions
- Experience executing test automation at scale
- Expertise authoring tests at all levels of the test pyramid
- Experience utilizing deployment automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with performance testing
- Proficiency with C# and .NET framework / .NET Core
- Familiarity with Entity Framework
- TypeScript, CSS, and HTML5
- Knowledge of Angular (2+) and client-side web development
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as xUnit & Jasmine
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and Git
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server
- Experience in a fast-paced agile environment
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Established consultant re-marketing program for our 50+ local clients!
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"