*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH OUTSIDE AGENCIES AND YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHIN THE US TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE!
If you are looking to work in an Agile work environment that offers Service Beyond Expectations, this role could be for you. Here at PrimeLending, our culture is built around one simple belief – investing in our talented, dedicated employees. We are seeking a Sr. SQL DBA that will be responsible for administering, managing, designing, documenting, and evaluating a variety of database management systems.
- Develop and enforce database administration and user standards and procedures
- Assist with the scheduling of database projects, database and transaction log backups, notifications, and database replication
- Analyze and report database performance in compliance with service level agreements set by the company
- Identify and resolve all issues related to database systems to ensure that systems are online and without service interruption; maintain the database disaster recovery environments and backup plans
- Participate in monitoring, testing, and performing recovery operations with stored and archived data and images using network storage devices.
- Document database environments and infrastructure changes
- Provide ongoing system support for database engineering and configuration
- Review technical designs, reports, documentation, and other materials produced by staff
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to increase application efficiency, capacity, and responsiveness to users
- Support day to day operational duties for the database platform such as service requests and tickets, backups, monitoring, performance tuning, system troubleshooting, and other tasks as assigned or expected
- Other duties as assigned or required
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server database administration in a corporate environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition and later, and understanding of Microsoft Server administration and TCP/IP
- Ability to performance tune complex T-SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Ability to demonstrate excellent detail orientation, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability
- Displays excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with HA/DR technologies including AlwaysOn Availability groups.
- Understanding of physical data modeling and indexing.