New Role with one of our direct Client.
Client Location - San Jose, CA or RTP, NC
Direct Client• Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
• Hands-on experience deploying and operating reliable, serviceable infrastructure in enterprise networks using Cisco SD-WAN technology, 3-5 years.
• Hands on experience with enterprise security and identity - Cisco products preferred
• Direct experience with cloud based security stacks provided by one or more cloud providers – AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure – 1-2 years.
• Direct experience with Cisco cloud based firewalls and Umbrella security capabilities – 1-2 Years
• Preferred experience with lifecycle automation for network using tools like Ansible, Python, Cisco NSO
• Understanding of networking fundamentals and automation paradigms including Linux networking experience with deployment automation
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.