Sr. Software Engineer
Duration: Full Time / CTH 6 months
VISA: Those Authorized to work in the USA
Location: Irving, Texas
In the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to deliver complete technical solutions for defined problems and apply novel techniques to improve existing solutions. Performs complex analysis, design, programming and modification of web and database applications that support and enhance customer product applications. May interface with customers to bring solutions to identified problems.
- A minimum of 8+ years of web-based application experience with .Net, Angular2, MVC, C# and Visual Basics
- Working knowledge of MVC Framework
- Experience with Web-Based Applications (Web API, WCF, CSS, JQuery)
- Experience with WCF – Creating service oriented applications.
- Makes enhancements to database components using a relational database, database and object modeling and design.
- Working knowledge of version control systems like TFS Source Control or similar.
- Strong De-Bugging Skills
- Experience with RDMS (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Able to work Independently & within a team environment
- Strong communication Skills (written & Verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related areas
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of AGILE or Waterfall Methodologies