Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Sr. Sales Manager
Job Description is as follows:
Title: Sr. Sales Manager
Location: Anywhere in the US (75% travel Expenses covered by client)
Client: Direct Client
(Travel within Hartford, CT- Boston, MA - New York City, NY locations only)
- Relationship Development: Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers in the local region through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services.
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win; Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win.
- A professional at this position level within Client has the following responsibilities: Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within our Client, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and figuring out objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years selling large, multi-tower, complex IT services, BPO and/or Infrastructure / Applications Services projects for a major global consulting firm
- Minimum of 8 years selling other outsourcing solutions for a global consulting firm
- Minimum of 3 years record of sales quota attainment against an annual 20M+ quota number
- Experience working with and/or delivering infrastructure services related work within a large, matrix company environment
- Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
- Experience working with financial services industry preferred
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Attested ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Shown ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: vwaghmare at rate matrixonweb.com))