Sr Salesforce Business Analyst
Locations: Los Angeles, CA
Project Duration: 12 months + extensions
Interview: Remote (Zoom Int.) Local (Onsite Int.)
- Implementation of projects and/or business applications based on Salesforce technologies
- Work with business partners to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions
- Aid in identifying, documenting and implementing process improvements in business areas
- Perform analysis and research in support of requirements definition for high level scoping of projects
- Create and present professional quality documents to share ideas and findings using tools such as Lucidchart, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Prepare documents such as: BRD, solution diagram, use case list, process flows, functional design, wireframe, user stories, object description, training materials, and guides
- Perform various testing and QA functions as necessary. Work with developers to ensure that development is in accordance to requirements.
- Report back to user community with regular status updates and run prioritization meetings.
- Assist or lead user acceptance testing, change management, and user training
- Design data migration plan and prepare data mapping.
- Salesforce Admin Certificate (201)
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com platform as Business Analyst
- Experience on an end to end Salesforce implementation
- Ability to develop requirements for implementing Salesforce data model, security model, automation, and reporting process
- Must possess excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to filter and assess actual business need versus perceived need
- Must know how to ask perceptive questions that result in uncovering business pain points and goals
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods
- Well aware of modern tools used for management of requirement and workload (i.e JIRA, Bitbucket)
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
Nice to Have
- Experience of Salesforce API integration with external systems
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Salesforce Wave
- Experience in Entertainment and Broadcast Media Industry
- Experience with music library and music audio recognition software such Soundmouse, Source Audio, etc.
Having experience with these Salesforce capabilities is a huge plus
- Salesforce Service Cloud implementation
- Salesforce FSL (Field Service Lighting) implementation