W2 ONLY. NO CORP-CORP / C2C / 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES.
6 - 12+ month contract. Potential to extend
Senior Business Analyst as part of team to serve as the process and governance leader. Will be responsible for the overall business process and functional requirements for the implementation of Sales CRM processes on the Salesforce platform. Provide leadership in gathering of business needs, definition of sales business processes and creation of business requirements across diverse cross-functional stakeholder groups. Requires expert level experience with sales processes including lead, account, opportunity, contact and pipeline management processes.
- Collaborate with multiple levels of business stakeholders across functional areas to define business needs and desired sales process, including Sales and functional leaders
- Facilitate discussions with the business to identify pain points and areas of improvement within existing processes and opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform to address pain points.
- Identify strategies to transform disparate sales processes to enterprise sales processes.
- Define user stories and business requirements.
- Develop functional requirements.
- Coach junior business analysts to sharpen user story and business requirement skills.
- Support prioritization of user stories across multiple business processes and stakeholders.
- Define solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality, scalability and timely delivery.
- Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure business processes, use cases, business requirements, functional designs, test plans, etc. are thoroughly and consistently documented using standard templates and centralized repository.
- Define and govern templates and repository.
- Assist in designing the data and solution architecture to support business processes.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Admins on complex processes and solutions.
- Ensure business sign-off on key deliverables (business process, user stories, high level design, user acceptance testing).
- Lead deployment planning and post production support for new business process and requirements.
- Obtain/maintain basic Salesforce.com admin certification.
- Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via AppExchange
- 10+ years of BA experience within a professional services, sales or customer support operations role
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or MIS.
- com certification
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- Expert experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, creating detailed functional designs and process documentation
- Exceptional work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and influence skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed business environment