Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Job Description is as follows:
Title: Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Location: DC - Washington, VA - Arlington, GA - Atlanta, NC – Charlotte, MA - Boston, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh (location Negotiable Travel Job)
Duration: Full Time
- A professional at this position level within client has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to delineate solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client.
- Defines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client
- Minimum 3 years of experience with one or more Management Consulting and/or Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance). Management Consulting industry experience is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 year of requirements gathering experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce CRM systems implementation experience in one or more of the financial services industries (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance)
- Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor Degree
PREFERRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience with:
- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
- Sales, Marketing, Service and Cloud experience
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Call center experience
- Salesforce.com or other CRM technology Certifications
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: vwaghmare at rate matrixonweb.com))