Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for an innovative, result-oriented, self-motivated candidates to fill a position as a Sr. Salesforce Developer
role in Anaheim, CA
on a Direct Hire, full-time OR Contract OR Contract to Hire
he ideal candidate will be an experienced Salesforce Developer with proven success in designing, developing and managing custom development applications and the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Agile Methodology and leading teams with Agile. Successful record of managing large-scale projects with IT teams in-house and external teams at our joint development firm's location.
Has responsibility for developing and directing other developers, coordinating activities pertaining to projects, both large-scale and parallel smaller projects. This project will be aggressive and replaces legacy application systems.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ year's professional Salesforce custom and best practices application development experience.
- 5+ years' Experience Designing, developing, implementing and enhancing high performance SF, integrations with external services and web-based applications, leveraging Java and/or the .NET Angular Framework and SQL Server throughout the full development life cycle (SDLC).
- 3+ years of development experience using APEX, and 3+ years of development experience preferably .Net or Java.
- Strong understanding of developing applications on the Force.com platform.
- Proven experience in SFDC specific technology: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL/Triggers, etc. Lightning framework highly desired.
- In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and building integrations between SFDC and third party applications; middleware and web services. Experience with inter-process communications (e.g. HTTP, SOAP, REST, queuing technologies)
- Experience in micro-services architecture and cloud environments highly desired.
- Certification in the following Salesforce Credentials: Developer 401 (Required, or equivalent experience) and Developer 501 (Preferred); Administrator (a plus)
- Ability and willingness to wear multiple hats in a given role for projects.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to investigate problems and to develop/execute appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write technical documentation.
- Experience with highly customized Salesforce platform, Service Cloud Unlimited (preferred), Marketing Cloud (a plus), DocuSign (a plus), Conga (a plus), other third party services and products integrations, telephony integration, experience with credit agency and other third party data capture/interfaces.
- Experience Designing, develop, test and implement mission critical solutions using current leading technologies and programming methods and languages
- Proficiency in Java, .NET Angular a plus; APEX required.
- Analyze business requirements and envision system features and functionalities. Follow OO design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience with agile development practices, code reviews, build and deployment processes.
- Experience with JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Creative mindset, bringing new ideas and perspectives to solve problem.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- Develop components of the overall new Lead Management, Origination, Underwriting and Funding System replacing current legacy systems.
- May be paired with developer(s) internally and with a joint development partner firm in the completion of tasks
- May be solely responsible for analyzing and defining implementation design and development of add-on applications to Salesforce
- Development, test, de-bug, release support and production system support
- Communication with IT teams and business users, third party vendors and service provider.
- Understands SFDC configuration and technical features and capabilities, keeping up with new features and functionality released by SFDC in its periodic releases.
- Streamline system functionality and best practices us of standards such as naming conventions, etc., along with identifying data integrity and third party integration related issues. Understands the system development lifecycle in Agile mode and develops, tests, ensures quality source control and migrations.
- Interact with SFDC administrators and other SFDC developers to design application modules using object-oriented design methods.
- Design and develop Force.com applications using Apex Code, Visualforce, Lightning and native Force.com platform features.
- Implements technical specifications and complex business initiatives into custom application(s) and Force.com applications including Apex, Visualforce and Lightning, managing Production and multiple development and testing Sandbox environments.
- Integrates applications by designing architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Coordinates with third party services and software providers, develop design specifications from business requirements, development of site objectives, system features and functionality.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase product integration alternatives.
- Builds and support integrations with SF, DocuSign, Ingenius, Conga, other. Develops functions that utilize Back-End API Gateway, Front-end web and external services for Salesforce platform Applications.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Mandy Bargas | Mbargas@Atrilogy.com
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Office: (949) 870-3430 | Cell: (949) 274-5365
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692