Omniskope Inc is a partner of Salesforce offering Consulting, Managed Services to several customers of all the domains across the US.
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- 5+ years of Development experience with Salesforce.com, exposure in Sales & Service domain is a must.
- At least 1 Year of Lightning Experience/Aura Frame Work with Communities experience
- Salesforce Admin and Salesforce.com Developer or Advanced Developer Certifications is a must and should be been maintained from at least 2017.
- Experience in configuring all aspects of salesforce.com to meet business needs
- Strong experience with the Force.com developer toolkit - Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, AJAX Toolkit, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, SOQL.
- Ability to function as Salesforce.com (SFDC) Solution Lead responsible for overall solution design including all SFDC components and reporting when required by role.
- Should have hands-on experience in building integration & interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
- Work with cross-functional teams to address business issues involving Finance and Sales Operations
- Effectively communicate & resolve technical issues both internally and externally
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from both operational and technical perspectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Omniskope Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. This organization participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment criminal history background checks. Omniskope Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Omniskope Inc is a partner of Salesforce offering Consulting, Managed Services to several customers of all the domains across the US.