Role: Senior Salesforce Developer .
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Interview mode : Phone + Skype
- Working on Projects and enhancements for Workplace Investing Salesforce.com CRM users where enhancements are prioritized by business partners and worked in a 2-week agile Scrum iteration.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Implementing the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse/STS.
- Managing the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
- Develop custom solutions in the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform and build integration points between SFDC and back-end systems.
- Design, development, testing and deployment of Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components, Apex Triggers, Workflow rules, Validation rules, Process Builders, and Flows etc...for various functional needs in the application.
- Working with various Salesforce objects like Accounts, contacts, Solutions and Custom Objects, Developed various Custom Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Developing code in boundaries of Salesforce Governor limits.
- Maintained and monitored production system alerts and provided triage support for priority as per business needs.
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
- Developing Force.com application using platform specific development language apex.
- Creating technical stories as per business requirement and maintain the Kanban story board to track the processing.
- Preparation of high level Test plan and Functional Test Cases. Participate in User Acceptance testing with Business team and summarize all the testing results.
- Involve in Analysis of defect / Issues. To do the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and get the defect fixed.
- Prepare documentation for existing and new functionalities in the system.
950 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Suite 1016 Boca Raton, FL, 33487Contact