Lumen Solutions Inc., is a technology consulting services company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
Individual will be primarily working with the scrum team, project manager, product owners, extended teams, and management team at the Clients Operation center, to support agile delivery and build high performing agile teams.
The individual must have prior work experience as a Scrum Master on at least 3 Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Analytics projects.
• 5+ years of proven experience as Scrum Master
• Proven experience applying Agile approach.
• Proven experience transforming teams to Agile/Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies.
• Excellent communication and Partnership skills
• Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban etc. as an Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master.
• Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing teams.
• Provide need based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery
• Manage scrum teams – there are two teams
• Follow agile
• Standups, grooming, retrospectives
• Work with product owner, product manager – to be able to facilitate planning
• Testing, configuration management -- work with functional managers
• Work on the user stories defined
• Managing Agile SCRUM
• STRONG COMMUNICATION
• Continuous integration tools experience is great or at least some exposure -- PLUS
• Good coach as well
Location: Washington, DC
Term: 12 months contract to hire
Compensation and benefits - LSI offers competitive compensation package as well as an array of benefits matching with current industry standard based on experience and qualifications.
Overview of benefits:
You can reach me at 703-596-4950