Rockford (Township), IL Description:
Due to continuous grow, our client is looking to add a Sr. Scrum Master to our R&D team.
Our client is a fully functioning Agile shop seeking an experienced Scrum Master to help our development teams adhere to the methodology of agile software development, while encouraging growth through developing meaningful relationships and trust.
We are looking for an effective and results oriented scrum master that understands the work being done by the team(s) and can help optimize their delivery flow. If you are a Scrum Master with a passion for Agile and who can drive success, we are looking for you!
Here are a few things our client offers:
- A collaborative and open work space
- Onsite Barista to help with your caffeine needs
- TGIF - BBQ Happy Hour with food, fun and drinks
- PTO, flex-time and work/life balance
- Concierge services: have your car detailed or get an oil change while you work
- Every day is casual Friday - so rock that hoodie!
- Free lunch Wednesdays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the established day to day duties of a Scrum Master, as directed by a supervisor, in accordance with documented Agile Scrum practices and principles. Adopt Practice Velocity-specific specializations of these where required.
- Provide Agile Scrum leadership to one or more on-site or offshore software development teams. Work with teams in collocated or remote contexts, across international time zones.
- Provide metrics on Sprint progress and discuss impediments as necessary, at daily team lead standups.
- Manage Scrum artifacts and Sprints, and maintain documentation about Agile processes and ceremonies, using the Agile software tools provided.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish consensus on objectives for the use and evolution of Scrum and Agile practices in the context of Practice Velocity.
- Work with key stakeholders, and in conjunction with Lean initiatives to establish consensus on opportunities for Agile process improvement. Participate in executing resulting plans.
- Act as Agile mentor and coach for assigned Scrum teams to ensure that Agile Scrum practices are socialized and in use.
- Foster, among development teams, ownership and accountability for quality of process and work product, and for delivering Sprint goals.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- At least two years of experience in a primary Scrum Master role.
- Experience preferably in multiple software technology organizations, in contexts that afforded knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) preferred.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com