Cisco Security Solutions (CSS) provides full life cycle services for Cisco's top customers through delivery of advisory, integration, and managed services. Complementing the strongest portfolio of security products Cisco is in a unique position to deliver security outcomes for its customers. As a global business unit Cisco Security Services seeks to solve the most critical challenges of our customers throughout the world through high value services throughout their security journey.
CSS is currently seeking Security Consultants interested in applying their extensive experience in advanced network design and leading edge security practices to advise and assist customers as they design and implement new architectures and evolving best practices to preserve and protect their critical business resources from the latest cyber threats.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who will have 5+ years experience and a demonstrated ability to lead teams in complex client engagements with tactful and nuanced approach. Expected soft skills include excellent spoken, written, and presentation skills, executive presence, ability to execute independently or with little supervision, ability to lead matrixed or overlay teams with mixed skillsets, and ability to balance multiple projects and priorities with successful results.
Successful candidates will have 5+ years of experience designing enterprise security architectures and/or with an emphasis on reliability, performance and security, an extensive, and up-to-date knowledge of current threats to enterprise networks, an understanding of practical data classification and lifecycle management strategies, a detailed understanding of effective ways to detect and mitigate threats, exposure to identity and access management processes and/or application security, and experience in implementing advance network architectures to enable more effective threat detection and mitigation.
Travel of 50% or more to customer locations is to be expected. Cisco offers a wide array of technologies to enable some customer services to be delivered remotely, so the actually percentage of travel for a project will vary depending on both the individual and the customer expectations.
Significant, demonstrable expertise within three or more of the following areas:
* Design of application, security, network, or data architectures
* Identity and access management, Active Directory, LDAP, Radius, SSO
* Information lifecycle, data classification and protection, and related data-centric controls (DAM / DLP)
* Asset management, CMDB, BC/DR
* Application profiling and dependency mapping
* Risk classification, insider threat, regulatory standards, security metrics, security analytics, and threat intelligence
* Security platforms, NGFW, NGIPS, load-balancers, WAF, DBFW, and similar
* Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, virtualization, containers, Openstack, Azure, and AWS
* Network technologies, 802.1x, DNS, DHCP, NetFlow, etc
* Specific experience designing segmentation, enclave, or compartmentalization architectures
* SDN experience specifically NFV, service chaining, security automation and orchestration within NSX, ACI, and other environments
* Network Monitoring and Analytics tools that utilize NetFLOW
Ten+ years of in-depth information security, network design and/or risk management experience with specific focus on one or more of the following:
* Network security
* Application security & secure SDLC
* Information Risk Management
* IT and security governance
* Incident response planning
* Security operations
* Security program development
* Compliance management
Ability to perform as a senior security consultant, including:
* Experience researching, developing, and applying new methodologies and technologies
* Ability to consistently and successfully lead engagements from a technical perspective, achieving customer satisfaction goals
* Strong understanding of industry leading practices in information security, compliance and risk management
* Excellent consulting skills, Successful consulting experience preferred
* Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
* Ability to present to, communicate and build rapport effectively with business, IT, and security executives
Practical experience with one or more of the following:
* PCI Qualified Security Assessor
* PA-DSS Qualified Security Assessor
* EU Data Privacy
* Local Laws and Regulation
* International Standards Organization (ISO) 27001/27002/27005
* Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
* ISACA Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT)
* Cloud Security Alliance, Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM)
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
Desired Certifications (preferred, but not required):
* Cisco Certifications (CCIE, CCIE-Security, etc.)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
* Certified PCI-QSA Assessor
* Others as appropriate to specific domain expertise
Cisco is always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job for you right now, however it is highly likely we will in the very near future.
If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that a Cisco representative can contact you directly.