An extension of a large electronic content management service is looking to add a Sr. Security Engineer to their team. This company based out of Horsham, PA is focused on data protection, data preservation and a service for e-signatures for corporate, legal and government sectors. This position will be joining a well established organization and team in the fight to protect their customers data. While this isn't a client facing role, you would be serving the customers who use this platform. The ideal candidate will be someone who can cast a wide net and have the ability to wear many hats.
The job is explained best in three separate parts. The first part being the general defensive blue team duties. This will include your standard vulnerability management with Qualys, Incident response, SIEM and some policy adherence. The second part pertains to a migration into Azure Government. While this role is not necessarily an architect, they need someone familiar with/willing to learn cloud based environments to keep up with the ever changing world of security. The third part would be to directly sit with the developers on the application security team. The ideal candidate will be able to READ and/or UNDERSTAND programming languages, specifically C#. The expectation will not be code, rather it is to work side by side with developers to ensure security and protection to valuable information. This position is operating off of a voluntary hybrid schedule and all employees going in have the right to exercise their option to work from home.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in cyber security
- At least 2 years experience in engineering/architecture
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Vulnerability management, SIEM, Incident response
- Cloud environments (specifically Azure)
- Understanding of programming languages (specifically C#)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with cloud migration
- Previous experience working with developers for application security
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% on prem defensive duties
- 30% cloud based initiatives
- 10% application security (scanning programing languages)
- 65% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Position is eligible for a performance based bonus.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.