This job analyzes, develops, modifies systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing support systems and associated workflows. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives while relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job. Maintains knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at the company's discretion. Education
Required - High School diploma or equivalent and additional degrees, business training experience and/or certifications may be combined to meet minimum qualifications.
Preferred - Bachelor's degree Work Experience
Required - Eight years of ERP administration experience or five years with a Bachelors' Degree in a related field.
Preferred - Four years of ServiceNow administration experience in an Agile environment Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of required information, and proficiency with Windows-style applicatins, various software packages specific to role.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications and keyboard.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the included job processes.
- Analytical skills and logical thought process.
- Working knowledge of Job Control Language or its equivalent in the target application environment.
- May require occasional out of town travel.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, such as nights, weekends, extended shifts.
- Performs analysis of assigned applications and business processes/functions.
- Modifies, develops, and supports assigned applications/systems as appropriate.
- Partners and communicates with assigned customers/end users.
- Maintains and enhances professional competencies and industry knowledge.
Other related duties as required. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Remains knowledgeable on current federal, state and local laws, accreditation standards or regulatory agency requirements that apply to the assigned area of responsibility and ensures compliance with all such laws, regulations and standards.
This employer maintains and complies with its Compliance & Privacy Program and Standards of Conduct, including the immediate reporting of any known or suspected unethical or questionable behaviors or conduct; patient/employee safety, patient privacy, and/or other compliance-related concerns.
The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.