Immediate need for a talented Sr. ServiceNow Developer. This is an 18+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Dallas, TX. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-50506
Job Responsibilities & Expectations of Employee (i.e., on-call/pager, shift work, extended hours, travel expectations):
Sr. Software Developer for ServiceNow
- This developer will be responsible at the pod level for platform development and leading, planning and execution of program increments to deliver Epics, Features and Stories. Included activities will include the licensing, support, and configuring of Southwest s ServiceNow instances. They will collaborate with other outside implementation partners to ensure a seamless transition of support and drive all future enhancements. This role will work closely with IT Leadership and act as the pod lead for an additional 1 or 2 developers. They will support innovation, efficiency, and long term growth of the service management platform and the capabilities therein.
- Administer the ServiceNow tool
- Facilitate rollout of new applications and modules
- Service-Now configuration and customization including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, applications and data imports
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop global solutions
- Provide thought leadership on technical solutions in ServiceNow
- Coach and mentor other developers
- Handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Ensure latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Drive compliance with IT Service Management standards and policies
- Understand the requirements of ITSM program technological scope, its complexity, and required functionality
- In-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound emails, Discovery.
- 5-7 years of ServiceNow application development experience
- 5-7 years of application development experience (using SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Scrum, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience with various web technologies (XML/SOAP/REST, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP) or comparable web design
- 2-3 years of experience in report creation within a Service Management platform
- Certified in ServiceNow Administration
- ITIL Foundation Certification (or higher)
Our client is a leading Airlines Company and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.