Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience implementing ServiceNow products in a consultative role.
We are seeking an experienced, ServiceNow delivery consultant to become a part of our fast-growing professional services business. Primary role for this position is the delivery of current services for our customers as well as enhancing and growing service delivery capabilities within our company. Our intent is to the be the preferred partner for the ServiceNow ITOM solution as well as having expertise in the ITSM products, in particular CSM, Change Management, and HR.
- Delivery of consulting services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow
- Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
- Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required
- Support the development and growth of the services
- Support sales of software and services through demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and customer presentations
- Deliver projects on customer premise or remotely as required. Most engagements are remote.
- Knowledge in IT Operations Management, Service Management, and ITIL foundation is critical.
- Provide value based assessments and workshops to help the customer maximize business results from ServiceNow software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Expertise and/or experience with ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM products are required
- ServiceNow experience with CSM and HR products a real plus
- Accreditations / certifications in ServiceNow System Administrator and products such as Discovery, Service Mapping, and ITSM are preferred
- 2-5 years in a consulting position, delivering software implementation engagements
- Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- ITIL knowledge with the ability to relate concepts to implementation strategies
- Experience with ROI / value propositions for customers software implementation
- Excellent communications skills required – verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project related reports
- Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers to improve their processes and organizational models
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US. We do NOT sponsor any visas
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree is required