Summit Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Sr. SharePoint Developer to join our team in Washington, DC. The candidate will be responsible for the successful development, deployment, and integration of the customer’s SharePoint system requirements. The candidate must have strong troubleshooting skills, an In-depth knowledge and strong SharePoint integration skills in an Office 365 enterprise environment. Expert experience with hands-on installation, configuration, architecture, and problem solving. This is a government position that requires that you be eligible for a Public Trust Clearance.
- Work with the SharePoint team and with business sponsors and stakeholders to conceive, design, and document the requirements for SharePoint solutions.
- Coordinate with business sponsors and customers to re-engineer business processes.
- Gather, document, circulate for review, and revise solution requirements.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes.
- Document the program and project deliverables as required.
- Develop and deliver training materials for revised business processes and SharePoint solutions.
- Consult with customers to prototype, refine, test and debug SharePoint solutions and content development.
- Data collection, tracking, customer interaction, and coordination.
- Provide quality control for SharePoint team deliverables.
- Assist in the development of content management best practices and governance.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 9 years of experience with business process analysis, requirements development and documentation and training materials development
- At least 5 years SharePoint development experience with .NET using Microsoft Visual Studio and front-end user development using web technologies.
- Extensive experience of HTML, CSS, XSLT and Master Pages to manipulate look and feel of SharePoint sites and deliver a user-friendly experience to the client
- Extensive experience using InfoPath and SharePoint designer to develop workflows and data view web parts
- Experience evaluating current business processes and determining technical solutions using SharePoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of application development lifecycle to include Agile Scrum development methodology
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a technical field.
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent US resident.
- All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply or forward the following information to:email@example.com and place the job # "5525" in the email subject line.
- Updated resume in Word format including MM/YYYY for each employer.
- Best times and ways (email addresses and phone numbers) to reach you.
- Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits).
- Availability to interview and start.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.