Description Job Description:
REACTS is seeking one full time SharePoint Developer to support a large organization that relies on web communication for both internal activities and customer-facing information. The SharePoint developer shall work closely with Mission partners to gather and vet requirements against ongoing system development, maintenance and design. The SharePoint Developer shall provide architecture, development, and administration support to the Share
Point systems as needed.
The SharePoint Developer shall employ web design expertise (e.g., user experience, user interface, graphic design, photo editing, typography, analytical skills, and IT skills) to develop a work product that clearly articulates the Mission Partners products and services for the non-technical Mission audience.
The SharePoint Developer shall maintain and refine permissions and SharePoint groups. The SharePoint Developer shall maintain, modify, and improve on the look and feel and general SharePoint user experience including; set up and manipulate web parts (snippets of HTML code deployed to a SharePoint page), integrate custom elements with external data feeds and connect to various data sources for dynamic display of information.
The SharePoint Developer shall work with UX designers and Mission partners to refine and gather new requirements and evolve the design to meet the mission partner's needs. The SharePoint Developer shall maintain multiple SharePoint sites based on high level goals, acting proactively and with minimal day-to-day guidance.Required Skills:
- Knowledge of Customers Sharepoint Environment and Training requirements
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint administration
- Demonstrated web development experience using, at a minimum, HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated experience using SharePoint Designer to include workflow development, page management, and page design
- Demonstrated experience updating and editing SharePoint Master Pages and style sheets
- Demonstrated experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Candidate must have BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:
- Demonstrated experience developing graphics common to web development (e.g., buttons, icons)
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced IT environment with Mission partners
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and working independently
- Demonstrated experience identifying risks and gaps and working to close them
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software EngineeringPay Range: