Please review the job details below.
Maxar is seeking a Sr. Signal Processing Engineer to join our Sensor Programs team in Ypsilanti, MI that develops specialized, innovative new sources of geospatial data, analytic methods, software and engineering services.
What will you be doing?
- Providing signal processing leadership and expertise to research and development teams.
- Developing and optimizing algorithms for signal and image processing.
- Developing, enhancing and utilizing toolsets to generate, manipulate, and test system data.
- Opportunities in addition to SAR image formation processing include detection, autofocus, ISAR, bistatic, deep learning and Automatic Target Recognition (ATR), electronic warfare (EW) and adaptive array processing.
- Individuals with Interest in any of these or related areas are encouraged to apply.
- Current/active Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related technology fields.
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong programming skills (C++, C, MATLAB, Python, or similar).
- Current TS/SCI.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related technology fields with 5 yrs of relevant experience.
- SAR image formation processing experience.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law. Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.