Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Starting 100% remote and eventually in Chicago, IL
Permanent, full time with salary and benefits!
Please send resumes to Aleta at . Thank you!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Prepare applications to work on Docker, Kubernetes, and other hosted systems.
- Work with other engineers and technical product managers to write, test, and deploy your code
safely and automatically to production. We deploy multiple times a day.
- Ensure application health and resiliency.
- Manage cloud resources.
- Educate and evangelize software systems knowledge across engineering teams.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Deep experience with application development is a plus. We use a mix of python, golang, ruby and
- Experience with infrastructure as code. Terraform, Packer and Ansible are our tools of choice.
- Experience with Linux operating systems and containerization.
- Strong knowledge of networking resources & protocols - VPN, DNS, TLS/SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP
- Experience supporting production web applications.
- You've worked with monitoring systems such as Sumologic, Datadog, and Prometheus
- Knowledge of development tool creation and application architecture design.
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654