Working under minimal supervision, the Senior Sitecore Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting web and service based software systems. Developer III level team members are expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of application development and capable of independently carrying out all essential development tasks.
- C# - minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- ASP.NET MVC – minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- Sitecore – minimum 5 year or equivalent (with completed reference projects)
- SQL Server – minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- RESTful Web Services – minimum 1-3 years or equivalent
- ORM (ADO, EF or NHibernate or LLBLGen) Data Access – minimum 2-5 years or equivalent
- Team Foundation Server / Git / SVN – minimum 1-2 years or equivalent