We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Cloud Engineer to join a growing Infotainment team at an automotive technology company..
• Design, develop, deploy and test RESTful and scalable cloud services with best practices throughout the development life cycle
• Maintain and architect solution to meet stringent KPI benchmark for best user experience.
• Communicate effectively with 3rd party service providers to integrate vendor solutions using a reliable adapter layer and complete end-to-end validation
• Work closely with build and release team to implement appropriate Maven/gradle scripts to integrate the project into CI/CD pipeline
• Responsible to review, adhere and propose new SecDevOps guidelines to maintain high standards for security for the clous solution
Experience and Skills
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering, or related majors and experiences.
• 5+ years’ experience in building web application using Springboot
• Experience with Sql and NoSql server solutions - MY SQL/Postgres SQL, Redis, MongoDB.
• Experience delivering cloud solution at scale – actively deployed with several million transactions
• Deep understanding of cloud architectures and able to propose solutions with trade-offs
• Skilled at developing software using Java language with multi-threading experience.
• Knowledge of web services, Swagger API, REST, RPC, and strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.