We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with Angular, more focused on frontend development.
- Required: Angular, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Java.
- Nice to have skills: NoSQL, MongoDB, Restful Web Services, GitHub/GitBucket.
- The work is centered around the website and online presence.
- Designs, develops, enhances, and implements software
- Perform unit, functional, and performance software testing
- Troubleshoots production problems to software applications
- Provides solutions to fix software bugs
- Prepares software deployment packages
- Provides technical supports to client support teams
- Design, development, and unit testing of new functionality and code enhancements.
- Responsible for analysis of business requirements and for accurate estimates of level of effort for analysis, design, and coding.
- Analytical support of user reported problems to determine appropriate resolution options, on-call support, and problem resolution of production systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrable analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical design
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and desire to take ownership of deliverables
- Proficient in software design, development, and unit testing
- Understands the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to digest and understand larger systems and how features fit within the larger system
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to accurately estimate the level of effort required for planned designs.
- Problem solving, debugging, and application and code maintenance skills
- Adapts to a rapidly moving client focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an technical field or a commensurate combination of work experience and certifications