Title: Sr Software Developer (C#, .NET Core) - 100% remote work
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Remote w/ PDT Core Hours
NOTE - No Visa candidates for this position
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help evolve an enterprise level back-office system in its digital transformation to the cloud.
- The software is currently used by customers in both on-premise and cloud-hosted scenarios.
- The team is looking for a couple new enthusiastic team members with strong analytical skills that have a passion for solving problems in complex software to help with software modernization.
- Ideally, the software developers will have a solid foundation of knowledge and experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including Microsoft SQL Server, C#, and .NET Core.
- Crystal Reports and WebForms experience would be a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven record of solving software problems using software engineering best practices.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming languages.
- Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Effectively presents and explains information to others with various levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player.
- Remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Regularly brings new approaches and ideas to the table.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- 5 -10 years of proven software application development experience
- High-level of competency with SQL databases, particularly SQL Server
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Solid software architecture and design skills.
- Familiar with client-server and cloud based architectures
- Hands-on experience and/or working with public clouds highly desired.
- Work collaboratively with team members and other cross-functional teams
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.