Programmer Resources International, Inc is a Full Service Information Technology (IT) Staffing and Solution provider company headquartered in the St. Louis area of Missouri. We provide opportunities for Contract, Permanent and short/long term project based work with our direct clients, internal outsourced projects and have partnerships for IT opportunities with multitude of other organizations. We pride ourselves on integrity, trust & value our mutual relationships. We have been recognized as one of the top 50 diversified growing companies in Missouri and Top 500 in America. We welcome the opportunity to work with motivated and exceptional talent and to join our team!
Job Title: Sr. Software Developer (Mobile Framework)
Duration: Contract To Hire
Rate: Up to $68.50/Hour W2
Position is remote so this person can be located anywhere in US. Temp to perm opportunity.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
•• Senior-level backend or client side platform developer - Application and Solutions development from Architecture to implementation using Angular 2/4
• Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation
• Design, develop and implement comprehensive testing strategies. A strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing is required.
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize application design methodologies, tools and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of implementation at a platform or framework level to meet the UI/UX design
• Participating in day to day low level design decisions.
• Enforcing application standards, best practices and tool usage as defined by the design team within the development team.
• Excellent quality standards with code reviews, unit tests, documentation of implementation.
• Ensuring completion of code reviews.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Job Related Experience:
• 3+ years of experience developing with Angular 2/4; REST, Mobile framework development for iOS and Android
• Solid understanding of Angular, Responsive and Mobile Design, Web Development and Web Design, security-based design patterns
• Experience with Web Services, REST, hybrid mobile application development
• Experience developing on different devices: Mobile, Tablet, Android, iOS, etc.
• Knowledge /experience in .net and framework development a plus
• Experience with version control (GIT) software helpful.
• Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
• Translating requirements into defined specifications
• Creating system diagrams, architectural diagrams, and prototypes
• Solving both strategic and tactical issues.
• Develop technical specifications for key feature areas, including user stories and work item breakdowns
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Organizational ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
• Natural collaborator and communicator with a sense of humor who prefers developing in a team environment
• Ability to work remote and collaborate effectively with others..
• The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
• Experience in the Financial sector is a plus
About our Business:
• Works with internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Client Care, and Compliance, as well as clients, to clearly define and document their requests.
• Assists with diagnosis/troubleshooting of reported problems pertaining to software developed team.
• Determines how to best implement the requested changes / customization. This may include working with Development staff, Product Managers, QA staff and / or other Business Analysts.
• Creates business requirements documentation / programming specifications with sufficient detail to enable application developers to complete the programming request.
• Ensures that the final user documentation effectively conveys the information the client needs.
• Tests / validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
We are staffing up a team of truly A-level players for this unique challenge and we’re seeking an experienced UX/web software developer to be an integral part of this team. You will be bringing your years of experience in mobile and web development and strong skills in mobile hybrid application development. With those skills, you will be developing UI based components to enhance our mobile library and engaged in building mobile hybrid applications to use those components, in addition to providing mentorship and guidance for other members of the team. The review process will include reading and writing code in addition to meeting with the leadership and several senior software engineers and architects.
If you are interested in this position please respond with your latest Resume, expected hourly rate, availability date and at least 2 references to email@example.com
Programmer Resources Intl Inc
221 Clarkson Executive Park
Ellisville MO 63011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.prijbs.com
(Direct) (636) 591 2742
(Office) (636) 591 2769 xt 203
(Fax) 636 256 9064