Job Summary: We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Software Developer to join our development team. The person in this role will be responsible for design, development and implementation of new software systems. The person in this role will also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems. The person in this role will be expected to work as a team member, actively participate in meetings, engage with the business and mentor the junior developers.
To ensure success as a Sr. Software Developer, the person in this role should have high-level interpersonal skills, in-depth knowledge of programming languages, and outstanding project management skills. This role requires the ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and self-directed and strong analytical skills.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Meeting with Development Managers and development teams to discuss software projects.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing and updating software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Supporting existing systems.
- Working with business analysts, functional analysts and other developers.
- Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a Software developer.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, ReactJS and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL processes including SSIS, Kafka, and Python.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes & P), ability to write Simple to complex SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Agile, SCRUM, and Waterfall development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com