Seeking a Business Systems Administrator to manage our core business applications. Our application landscape is centered on best of breed SaaS applications with integrations . Desired applicants should have intermediate experience on applications like Salesforce.com, Netsuite etc. as a superuser from a management and configuration perspective. Some of your primary responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day user and profile review of users and roles in financial applications for SOX compliance
- Document and maintain existing processes with flow diagrams, UML and design documents.
- Assist users and stakeholders with analytics and report design and management.
- Participate in the integration testing and data validation process of the financial systems with other enterprise systems
- Defend user and administrative actions with internal and external auditors as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science or comparable work experience.
- 3+ years of Netsuite administration, customization, reporting and/or declarative development. Netsuite certification is highly desirable.
- Salesforce, Zuora, Coupa or Concur experience is a big plus.
- Strong documentation experience in processes and flow diagrams
- Ability to execute detailed specifications and from high-level requirements with little supervision
- Advanced SQL and Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills and understanding of interrelationships of business processes
SOX or internal audit certification is a big plus