POC TOM MCMANUS-636-519-0814 x313
8212537 Sr. Software Developer – Java
Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 12 months CTH
# of Positions: 1
Area Code 314
• Design, code, test and implement of new applications across client’s delivery platforms according to development standards and processes • Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality • Analyze a problem and choose the best and most cost-effective solution • Assist production support of applications in PROD and Pre PROD • Keep technical skills and knowledge of Equifax technologies and service offerings current Required Technical Skills • 6+ years of software development experience with extremely strong skills in Java & Unix. • Extremely strong skills with Java programming with experience in writing high performance production quality code with focus on logging and exception handling • Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and programming experience and SOLID principles
• Strong Experience in scripting languages like Powershell, Bash
• Experience with developing for Windows and Linux environments
Experience in Web development with AngularJS or similar UI frameworks & Restful web services
• Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT, SVN), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), Nexus, CI(Jenkins), CD Automation Tools
• Experience with RDBMS databases and preferably, also in NoSql databases.
Required Other Skills • Must have performed support duties such as in T3 to have experience in supporting code in production.
• Experience in performing code review and active mentoring of team members to build a high performing teams
• Proven experience in Test Driven Development and Automation working in a Continuous Delivery environment.
• Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in small Agile teams in multi-site settings • Strong computer science fundamentals including a deep understanding of data structures and distributed algorithms • Ensure proper governance of technical deliveries, including supporting artifacts. • Be responsible for the functional integrity and proper operation of all supported systems • Working closely with Development, QA, Product Management, and Production Ops teams to make sure Product Releases on-time with quality. • Strong Automation, problem-solving skills, and ability to follow through to completion. • Works well independently and requires little or no supervision. Strong verbal/written communication skills.
16090 Swingley Ridge Road, Suite 330 Saint Louis, MO, 63017Contact