Job Title: SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) Location: Seattle, WA
• Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
• Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
• Design, Implement and maintain Multi- Layer Test Automation Frameworks – API, Frontend Web, Mobile Apps etc.
• Design, develop and coordinate the integration of the Test Automation Framework with the CI/CD Build Pipeline.
• Take complete ownership of the Test Automation Stack and ensure timely updates to the test automation codebase in order to reflect the latest application functionality changes.
• Must have experience in: Web/Mobile Automation testing and Appium, Selenium, TestNG
• Experience in:
o Database (Oracle, Mango DB, etc.,)
o Java (core/Advanced), Java Script
o CI/CD work experience
o Test Automation tools/frameworks
• Excellent designing and programming skills
• Good Analytical & Communication skills
• Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and knowledge of Test Automation processes.
• Expertise in Java, Groovy, ReadyAPI, Selenium, Saucelabs, Appium, Jenkins and Bitbucket.
• Knowledge in tools like ALM, JIRA
• Experience Required 8+ years
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent education and experience