Software Engineer – .Net/C#:
Our direct client in Westchester County is looking for a strong Software Engineer with full stack development experience using Microsoft technologies (.Net/C#, SQL, Web Services, Azure…etc). Client is planning a brand-new Dynamics 365 implementation. Candidates with X++ is a HUGE plus but not required.
In this role:
- As an integral part of rollout of Microsoft Dynamics 365, you will build custom applications and create enhancements, reports, and forms to address requirements not handled in standard Microsoft functionality.
- You will collaborate directly with end users to formulate solutions which you will implement on our Microsoft cloud stack: Microsoft 365 / D365 / Power Platform / Azure.
- You will participate in data migration planning and execution.
- You will apply the microservices provided by Azure to interface other applications to provide scalable, always-on, secure integrations.
- You will develop Power BI reports and dashboards.
- You will share your expertise with our team members and collaborate to build and maintain client’s next generation of applications.
- You have 3+ years of development experience in a Microsoft environment with deep knowledge of SQL and RESTful web services.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have experience gathering requirements from non-technical users and translating them into working software solutions.
- You are passionate about software development, and you are open to learning and participating in a wide range of technology-related tasks.
- You excel in a collaborative team environment.