Sr. Software Engineer – Data Analytics
Location: Remote, USA (must be physically located in the USA – NO Visa Sponsorship available for this role)
*Candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid19 for occasional travel to head office.
We are seeking a Sr. Software engineer for our global research client to work on cutting edge technology and assist with developing and implementing new algorithms through feature finding, signal processing as well as improve and maintain existing software algorithms that are used across multiple applications to do analysis of large quantities of data in the biomedical arena.
The ideal candidate should be a real self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality and a strategic approach to build out real time digital intelligence capabilities. This is an extremely high-profile role for a global reputable organization. The position can be based anywhere in the US and offers an incredible compensation/benefits/perks package.
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Master’s or PhD degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in technical operations roles (Data Science, Data Mining and statistical numerical analysis)
- Advanced statistical, machine learning, and/or data mining techniques
- Must have strong quantitative problem-solving skills with a solid background in numerical analysis
- Hands-on experience with data analytics and statistical modeling, including strong understanding of test metrics and statistics
- Some experience with C# and .Net OR (C++, Python and/or Java)
- Experience with parallel programming technologies and optimizing code to achieve high performance
- AI machine-Learning for algorithm development
- Familiarity with Agile product development methodologies
- Demonstrated expertise and ability to provide technical leadership in developing novel machine learning approaches, deep-dive web data analytics, and representation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to relate with and supervise teams, as well as to communicate technical content and analytical insights/complex findings in a clear and concise manner to multiple audiences, including senior management
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary and diverse global teams
- Design and develop software components for meaningful visualization of sophisticated data sets
- Tackle computational problems by researching, designing, and doing performance testing
- Work with partners across functions and product verticals: product managers, content and ecommerce teams, engineers, sales and marketing, program management to improve customer's digital experience
- Provide direction, roadmaps, and blueprints
- Develop code and models to understand customers and process gaps
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.