An elite global asset management firm is building a new tech hub out of their Austin TX location in support of large-scale initiatives related to trading systems, research data, and analytics calculations across a diverse array of financial investments that enable precise risk calculations and wise investment decisions.Responsibilities
You will primarily be responsible for the end-to-end design and development of a suite of data analytics applications that will be used by their client-facing investment managers to organize and evaluate business-critical data. As you design and develop these Cloud Native applications, you'll work collaboratively with various teams to leverage services across their infrastructure in the most optimal way. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, seamless design, and product quality is essential.Requirements
These Skills Are a Plus
- Experience building and using REST services
- Previous experience with Relational/SQL Databases or data manipulation
- Good knowledge of automated testing platforms, unit testing, and delivery techniques
- Experience working in a cloud environment or leveraging cloud services
- An interest in solving complex business problems!