Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Software Engineer - Hypergrowth Telehealth Startup
Location: You can either work remotely or in the company's office in New York, NY.
The company's product involves telemedicine, health and wellness, and social good. The company is saving lives and is addressing one of the leading causes of death in America.
The company has raised series A funding, has about 30 employees, and is rapidly growing. The company is looking to hire 8-10 engineers as soon as possible.
The company has plenty of engineering work to be done across the entire stack. It has a web product and will soon be building a mobile product as well.
The company will pay a salary up to $200k plus equity which could be lucrative.
- You can lean heavily towards the backend or front end depending on your preference. The backend is with Node.js and the front end is with React.
- Working as a generalist rather than a specialist. The company will not take specialists right now since there is too much breadth to cover right now. Some examples of the work to be done include:
- Building new features for patient facing and clinician facing products.
- Making the product scale.
- Building out a mobile app from the ground up.
- Data science and data engineering work.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or similar from a well-ranked university.
- Able/interested in learning (if necessary) and primarily using Node.js for backend engineering and React for front end engineering.
- Solid work experience at a software company with high quality engineering.
- Self starter; the team is small so they want to minimize hand holding.
Nice to have:
- React Native.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: