BE PART OF A BANK LIKE NO OTHER.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and nearly forty years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with diverse teams of passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to an inclusive approach to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join us at SVB and be part of bringing our clients' world-changing ideas to life. At SVB, we have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services, to apply.Job Description
The Software Engineering C4E team at Silicon Valley Bank is looking for engineers for building, operationalizing and establishment of a quality frameworks and toolsets to partner with the delivery IT organization. This role will lead efforts and ensures successful delivery of organizational transformation and goals across all business verticals at SVB.
The engineer will be required to:
- Design, develop and implement automation testing, data quality processes
- Actively engage in testing technology discovery and solutions for on-prem and cloud
- Manage code versions in source control and coordinate changes across enterprise team
- Participate in architecture design and discussions
- Solve complex software issues around test automation frameworks for UI, API and mobile testing and data integration
- Supports the development and design of the internal data integration framework
- Works with system owners and leaders to refine quality transformation standards and partner with enterprise teams, architects to define requirements and solution
- Drive to improve, optimize, and identify opportunities throughout the software development lifecycle and across Data Platform via Automation
- Leverage industry best practices, tools, technologies and processes to achieve Quality engineering excellence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required; Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Expertise in flask/Django (or) spring boot (or) NodeJS
- Expertise in shell/PowerShell scripting
- Hands on REST-API services development
- Hands-on knowledge on UI framework development
- Good experience on CI-CD, Containerization and QE process
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have currently performed development activity outside testing and test automation such as tools & utilities and framework as service
- Hands-on experience in building web based interface on node js, or any UI frameworks for test automation execution dashboard reporting.
- Hands-on knowledge on python pandas, pyspark, python metrics
- Should have hands-on experience with docker containerization and orchestration for test automation execution
- Working experience on cross browser and platform test automation integration with saucelabs / browserstack / lambda test
- Experienced in developing test performance utilities and integration with cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience in identifying, gathering and capturing various performance metrices KPI's for on-prem and cloud applications
- Knowledge of API & Microservices architecture and hands-on experience in developing API automation framework along with CI-CD integration
© 2021 SVB Financial Group. All rights reserved. SVB, SVB FINANCIAL GROUP, SILICON VALLEY BANK, MAKE NEXT HAPPEN NOW and the chevron device are trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Silicon Valley Bank is a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB ).Equal Employment Opportunity
Silicon Valley Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to expanding its commitments and investments to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive company culture and innovation ecosystem. We are strongly committed to the values and policy of equal employment opportunity across our employment practices.
Silicon Valley Bank is registered in England and Wales at Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR, UK under No. FC029579. Silicon Valley Bank is authorised and regulated by the California Department of Business Oversight and the United States Federal Reserve Bank; authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority with number 577295; and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request.