Yes Lifecycle Marketing is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. This position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and/or deploying business application software or specialized utility programs. This position is also responsible for writing and maintaining code, analyzing systems, coordinating project efforts and supporting a diverse range of applications.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Review business needs to develop software solutions.
2. Work with programmers and analysts to code and test software features to provide software enhancements.
3. Analyze, develop, implement and support applications or program components.
4. Conduct analysis of systems and programs, including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems.
5. Conduct code reviews in accordance with department standards.
6. Create and update documentation throughout the development lifecycle to aid in maintenance and code reuse.
7. Collaborate with team members to update and maintain logical and physical data models.
8. Translate client needs into functional programs that produce desired results.
9. Provide technical guidance on usage of systems.
10. Support systems and operations as needed
11. Identify limitations of existing systems and offer suggestions for improvement.
12. Assist in the development, technical training and work direction of team members.
13. Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com/our-company/careers. Please reference requisition number CHIC4386.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is a solution provider that brings together multichannel marketing platforms and data, with creative and strategy services honed on the optimization of delivering relevant marketing messages. This gives marketers the ability to source best-of-breed technology and creative and strategy services from a single vendor at a cost-effective price point. For more information, visit www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Yes Lifecycle Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
2 Blue Hill Plaza, 3rd Floor Pearl River, NY, 10965Contact