Lowe's is seeking an innovative, results-driven Senior Salesforce Software Engineer to join the Pro business technology team. Growing the Pro business is one of Lowe's strategic pillars and you will be developing technology systems in support of the $20 Billion pro business. As a Senior Software Engineer you will serve as a technical leader for your team. You will collaborate with technical and product leadership across the enterprise to recommend, build, own and manage the solution stack for your products. You have deep technical skills and aptitude to build products and solutions from scratch. You will help establish best practices, coding standards and will enforce design patterns to build sustainable products. You will mentor your team members and will help eliminate knowledge silos.
The primary purpose of this role is to work in an Agile Scrum development process to translate product features and user stories into logical program designs and to deliver software solutions following a CI/CD pipeline process. This includes developing, configuring, and modifying complex integrated business application solutions within Salesforce Lightning environment. This role facilitates the implementation and maintenance of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud solutions. RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS:
- Actively participate in the definition, design, development, testing, support and implementation of front-end software functionalities.
- Work on agile teams by participating in story grooming, estimation, enablers and driving them to closure.
- Interact with engineers and other cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Release Engineering, Security, and Operations to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and security.
- Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
- Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
- Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
- Supports end-to-end test automation and other application testing efforts to ensure product quality
- Mentors others by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 5 years of experience in software development or a related field
- 4 years of experience in database technologies
- 4 years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- 5 years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
- 5 years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
- 5 years of experience working with source code control systems like Git
- 5 years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
- 5 years of experience developing solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- 5 years of experience on the Salesforce Platform (Apex, Lightning, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- 3 years of experience developing custom components using Lightning Web Component and Aura.
- 3 years of experience developing batch jobs, Asynchronous Apex, process builders, and lightning flows.
- 3 years of experience working in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- 3 years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
- 3 years of experience working with SFDX and CI/CD technologies
- 3 years of experience in working with Web Services technologies using REST/JSON
- 3 years of experience with implementing solutions using Apex design patterns
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com
.About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com
or follow @LowesMedia