Our Client is the leading and most heavily trafficked online commercial real estate (CRE) marketplace listing website in U.S., with over 7 million monthly unique visitors.
They are currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer you will be responsible for building applications that are using by millions of CRE users and professionals to market over trillion of dollars of CRE properties on the marketplace platforms. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK ONSITE RESPONSIBILITIES
Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
Develop an in-depth understanding of their core product architecture and frameworks. Maintain and contribute to the product platform as necessary.
Develop database stored procedures and SQL scripts that meet the database standards to implement product requirements.
Maintain and support the products that are released to stakeholders and customers.
Participate and drive continuous improvement within the Agile/Scrum teams.
Build consensus among different teams working on software development projects.
Facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange new ideas and improvements.
Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthen the technology platform and development practices. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3+ experience in architecting, designing and building large scale distributed, services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment
- 4+ years' latest technologies with a focus in .Net Core and .Net Framework
- SOA principles and Design patterns
- Experience with Unity or IOC design patterns
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of SOA - Web services, Web API
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY
- Strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners)
- Hands on experience on GraphQL, APIs use ExpressJS/NodeJS and C#.
- Knowledgeable with debugging tools including Chrome Debugger, Postman, Fiddler, Kibana etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or assistance to complete tasks.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Possesses Enterprise development experience.
- Requirements analysis and management
- Software testing (Unit, System, Integration, Functional, Performance).
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas within and across teams.
- Ability to work well with other developers and management.
- Ability to juggle priorities
- Awareness of emerging technologies
- Bachelor's Degree ( IT related field)
Founded in 1987, They are the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability.
With offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide. WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Working at our client means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program. Benefits package includes (but is not limited to)
- 140-155k Base
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Motion Recruitment Partners