Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 14 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Technically strong hands-on experts who can design, build and support business requirements to support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) led vehicle owner’s portal and lead the migration Or integration of the various web properties on to AEM. The candidate should have a solid understanding of overall architecture of AEM templates, widgets, components, OSGI Framework and workflows, including custom integrations with enterprise services.
- Determines and develops AEM architectural approaches and solutions, conducts business requirement reviews, documents current systems and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the AEM applications
- Ensures success of AEM enterprise-level integrations and development efforts effecting upstream and downstream legacy systems and various 3rd party solution providers including
- eCommerce billing partner for Connected Car service.
- Lead design, development, implementation, and operation using Adobe AEM (CQ), Sling servlet, REST, JSON, Coral / Granite UI, and Adobe UI customization.
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of software projects.
- Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Interface with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
- BS degree in computer science, information systems or related field, preferred or equivalent experience in engineering.
- Minimum of 10+ years in Information Technology
- 4+ years of experience as a lead developer of AEM CMS applications
- 1+ years of developing eCommerce/Billing applications within AEM CQ5
- 8+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- Experience working with relevant WCM or eCommerce packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, and Order Management
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins,Automated unit testing, Maven Consumer Web Application Experience is MUST
- Connected Car or IoT Experience is a PLUS
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) a PLUS
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com