With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com ;
At Capgemini - FS, we work on complex demands which often need a blend of technical, functional, BFSI Domain oriented skills across multiple successful and robust practices. While supporting such needs one always gets to learn about cutting edge technologies being developed, implemented, integrated and enhanced to enable our client’s success.
We are looking to ramp up in our ADM practice and looking for technologists with a very strong "Core Java" background for multiple roles in Jersey City, NJ and NYC area.
Within Core Java, we need in-depth collections and multi-threading experience.
Also need strong RDBMS experience, Sybase or DB2 would be a plus.
These are positions for projects in the Capital Markets domain - mostly in middle-office and back-office operations.
These are full time (permanent) opportunities (with full benefits) and we are looking to have the candidates join us quickly. We can also provide relocation assistance if needed.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Should be a hands on Senior Developer with a capability to take complete ownership of tech deliverables.
- Responsible for guiding the team on design and development of enhancements in our applications including writing code, testing, and bringing technical depth and creativity to projects
- Develop, Build and improve Java based systems
- Performs troubleshooting of issues and performing periodic tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications
- Work with regional leads to agree on requirements and track milestones. Responsible for smooth and timely deliverables for technical projects
- Extensive experience (5-8+ years) in Core Java development
- Solid experience working in Linux environments, good scripting experience a plus (5+ years)
- Solid experience with SQL and RDBMS systems. DB2 or Sybase is a plus
- Experience with REST API and Web Services (1+ years)
- Proficient in Algorithms and having experience in implementing algorithms using Java is a plus.
- Proficient in test driven development both for UI (Karma, Jasmine) and Backend services (Junit, Mockito etc)
- Experience developing applications with demonstrated experience with full software lifecycle and deploying applications to Production and experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with C++ and ability to read and navigate code across languages is a strong plus
A copy of your resume along with a good time and a number to chat would help us reciprocate quickly.
Pls contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell - 508-733-8891 for more information and to get considered further.
New York, NY, 10022