Senior Software Engineer Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Well established technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting RESTful APIs.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio) or other similar open source software stacks
- Experience with developing services, clients and multi-threaded software.
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Working knowledge of user stories and use cases
- Working knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Team Player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT NICE inContact
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience as a technical or team lead
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers
- Experience working in a CI/CD Environment
- Experience with AWS technologies
: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world's #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.