Frond-end developer with knowledge of latest Angular framework, hands on integration Developer with sound working Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Experience using AWS services like SQS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB is a plus, Must be self-motivated, creative and technically astute. Prepares detailed technical specifications from which integration services will be written. Designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents integration solution and services. Analyzes, reviews, and alters programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements. Provides on-call support for production systems. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Ability to function as a technical lead by performing task break down on user stories and delegate the work to team members. Responsibilities
- Leads technical design planning, solution approach and manages technical implementation
- Working from functional specifications, write technical specifications that communicate the technical design of a project, using flow charts, data flow diagrams, pseudo-code, ER diagrams, and other methods of documenting a technical design.
- Develop single page application written in Angular framework
- Develop middleware services written in JAVA/J2EE or Node.js
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality of programming through standards enforcement, peer code review and automated tools.
- Work with DBA to design and deploy database schemas and specify all attributes of database tables including primary keys, foreign keys, identities, constraints, default values, indexes, and triggers.
- Working from technical specifications, code and unit test program modules.
- Document activities using appropriate tools defined by the department
- Follow department coding standards
- Follow department procedures that define the software development life cycle
- Follow Agile delivery of software using SCRUM methodology
- Ability to translate comps to code with a high degree of accuracy.