Sr Software Engineer (Full Stack, Front-End or Back-End Developer)
Direct Hire Position
- Five years or more of experience in software engineering
- This is a rare opportunity for someone with backend or frontend development to be trained on the one you don't know so you'll become a full-stack developer.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll deliver code to market on rapid sprint cycles.
- You'll collaborate across a diverse team of technologists, designers, business customers and product owners to produce creative software solutions.
- You write secure and stable code that is clean, well documented that becomes production software quickly and needs little or no bug fixes.
- This is a growing, fast-paced, environment designing compelling features for thier corporation's needs.
- Your professional development will be advanced even further while working long-term with this corporation.
- The applications you develop are used to support over thousands of users at offices throughout the Northwest.
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Engineering Technology or Computer Science
- You should have experience with 50% or more of the technology stack and be open to learning:
- Proficiency in responsive design patterns
- Past Development and maintenance of automation of unit, integration and functional system tests including:
- Configure application infrastructure using configuration-as-code practices to support a continuous integration, delivery and deployment environment of:
- Preemptively discover potential system faults through exploratory testing
- Experience with GIT and Jira preferred but not required
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.