Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Java Backend)
Location : Santa Clara, CA/San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract(CTH Possible)
• Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of 'DevOps' as it pertains to application development (+)
• Analyze business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine their feasibility, time requirements, compatibility with current systems, architecture standards, and provide appropriate technology solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems
• Provide direct hands-on support in the design, deployment, administration, and monitoring of production systems at scale in a Hybrid Environment with AWS and VM.
• Experience on AWS Services is a big plus, such as EC2, ECS, ECR, Lambda, FSx, Elastic Cache, Route, CloudFront, API Gateway, S3, Glacier, RDS, NLB/ALB, Security Groups/NACLs/VPCs, Cloud Watch (+)
• 6-8 years of experience with Expertise in Java and J2EE, Understanding of service design for AWS Cloud environment, specifically microservices development
• Experience in Cloud, AWS Engineering & Development (+)
• Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
• Java Microservices, RESTful Web Services
• Microservices Design Patterns
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
• JMS, queues, JBoss/Wildfly
• Unit testing with JUnit, Easymock, Mockito
• Docker (+)
• Kubernetes (+)
• AWS (+)
• Oracle, NO-SQL (+)
• CI/CD tools Jenkins, Code Pipeline, Maven, Git, Jira, BitBucket, Sonar
• Terraforms (+)
• Bachelor's or Master's Degrees in Engineering discipline preferably Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
2107 N. 1st Street Suite 500 San Jose, CA, 95131