Sr. Software Engineer (Java Full Stack)
Location: San Jose, CA (Bay Area)
- Remote to Start until COVID restrictions loosen up
- Will look at other solid candidates within the U.S open to relocating after COVID
Duration: 6+ Months
Please share Genuine profiles only.
- Key Skill: Java Full Stack
- 7+ years of software design and development experience, solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience in object-oriented design methodology and large scale application development in Java (or any other object oriented languages)
- Excellent understanding of distributed systems and service oriented architecture along with web services and related standards like REST/JSON
- Nice to have skills to understand large scale data and ability to build machine learning models for forecast and prediction.
- Nice to have skills in Node.JS, React.JS, and Java Script
- Relational database and SQL development experience
- Agile development experience
- Self-motivated and fast learner. Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- BSCS or BSEE or other equivalent technical degree
- Define, design and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work on new and existing product initiatives and be a driver in the definition of product direction.
- Take ownership - collaborate with technical and business leaders to build innovative and yet simple software solutions for complex business problems.
- Who would be able to set the technical strategy, vision and road-map for the team.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout for complex fee compute and charging systems.
- Push the bar to solve complex technical challenges of scale and performance
- Partner effectively and influence peers, juniors, and seniors both within and across the organization
- Who would Independently initiate and drive building products from conception to design, develop and deployment.