Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Would you like the opportunity to work for a world class oilfield services company?Join our outstanding Development team
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Partner with the best
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing modules, critical components, and applications for both web and desktop use.You'll also be tasked with integrating your product across multiple systems, providing any related support as the subject matter expert.
You'll also be responsible for driving the development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in alignment with the product/application roadmap.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing research and development to generate/maintain robust engineering application software.
- Maintaining knowledge of assigned products and subject areas.
- Maintaining interfaces with team, stakeholders and customers as required.
- Creating production-quality reusable components and libraries.
- Working with Application Integrations using RESTful web services.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or "STEM" Major (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or have equivalent experience.
- Have at least 5 to 8 years of experience in Web development.
- Have hands on experience on development of Micro frontend architecture
- Have experience in Angular Material for UI designing.
- Have proficiency in more than one programming language such as .NET, C#, VB.net, Visual Studio, SQL Server, and building applications.
- Have experience working with NoSQL Databases (Mongo, Couchbase, etc.)
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Rxjs, ngRx or Redux experience
- Have experience using third party packages for charting, UI components like Infragistics, Amcharts, etc.
- Have an understanding of container based development using Kubernetes & Docker is a plus
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.