Looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with experience developing both Android and iOS applications. Prior experience with Xamarin is highly desirable.
• Develop and maintain software applications to ensure timely project release.
• Leadership role in software projects by utilizing in-depth technical knowledge and serve as a subject matter expert to develop innovative products and/or improve existing legacy products.
• Demonstrate strong competence on various development tools, programming techniques.
• Design software architecture and features. Evaluate requirements, determine feasibility, perform estimation, and proved solution.
• Perform design and code reviews.
• Discuss development issues with team members, manager and other teams.
• Responsible for the complete life cycle of a new or existing software product. Able to propose, prototype and develop new software from the ground up, staying true to company's core values and needs.
• Document and demonstrate software solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, presentations, code comments and clear code.
• Report to section manager the progress of assigned tasks and provide estimate for their completion. Discuss development issues with team members, manager and other teams.
• BS in Computer Science or related field, an advanced degree is desirable.
• 8+ years of experience in developing complex software applications.
• Strong proficiency on different programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Java and/or Objective-C/Swift, Xamarin development is also a PLUS.
• Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NetBIOS, IPv6, and setting up networks).
• Experience with cross-platform application development.
• Experience in Agile software development processes.
• Experience in one or more of the following technology is a plus: printing, graphics, imaging, device drivers.
• Knowledge of and experience with document solution business is preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• In-depth understanding of system architecture and software technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals of technology industries into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. For more information please visit our web site: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact