Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mstrassberg
Sr. Software Engineer – (A.I. startup, learn and use Go / Golang – up to $180k) San Jose, CA This company is in the A.I. space, leveraging technologies in machine learning, perception computing, computer vision, deep learning, and more. The product can be leveraged in virtually any industry, certainly in consumer electronics, IoT, robotics, and many more. The company has raised funding from top tier VCs, and is rapidly growing. The team is comprised of accomplished industry veterans, including alumni from Google [X] and Apple, a world champion in programming contests, as well as leading experts in the field of perception computing (deep learning, computer vision, etc.) The company will provide very competitive compensation (up to $180k and up to 1% equity), great work life balance, flexible work hours, and unlimited vacation. They also have a policy of encouraging employees to spend 20% of their time working on their own personal interests. Job Responsibilities:
- Learning and primarily programming in Go / Golang
- Building large scale machine learning training and serving backend, and/or working as an engineering generalist
- Depending on your preferences, you could either be 100% backend or any mix of front end and backend. Qualifications:
- A degree in CS, mathematics, EE or similar, or equivalent industry experience
- Expertise in at least one strongly typed programming language such as Java, Golang or C++
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology such as AWS, Google Cloud, Rackspace, etc.
- Passion for building large scale distributed systems
- Skilled in coming up with simple design and elegant code
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites: https://www.dice.com/company/10366547
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: